Find your "Pot of Gold" at the End of the Rainbow at ATA Lodge, on the Alagnak Wild River!
The Specials at ATA Lodge for the 2017 Season!
We Have some Fantastic Special Offers and Deals for the most Affordable Alaska Fishing in Bristol Bay, Alaska on the Alagnak Wild River at Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge!
1) 11 Days for the Price of 7 - This is an opening week offer from June 8-18, 2017. As opening day falls mid-week, we are throwing the first few days in for free and basing our prices on our lowest priced lodge based package available. So that is 11 days for only $4,995.00. This is prime leopard rainbow trout time and very good for grayling as well as the possibility for some dollys, lake trout and pike. Dry fly fishing is very good at the time and you can catch trout (and grayling!) on skated mouse patterns for which the Alagnak River is famous. For groups of 3 sharing, we can combine this deal with the following 3 for the Price of 2 Deal described next.
2) 3 for the Price of 2 Deal - This deal is also based upon our lowest priced lodge based package of $4,995.00 per person. But in this case, if 3 people share a cabin, boat and guide, you only pay for 2 places! That works out at $3,330.00 per person! This is an amazing value for Bristol Bay fishing of this quality! This deal is on offer in June, August and September and is during prime weeks for Trout and Grayling (all of June and from Mid Aug-Sept), our huge Chum Salmon run (early - mid August) and our Silver Salmon (Coho) Run (mid-Aug through mid-Sept).
3) Last Minute "Bed Filler" Offer - Perhaps you do not have 3 people in your party but would still like to benefit from a Last Minute Special Offer this season - During 2017, should we still have availability during any week in June, August or September, we will be willing to apply our Bed Filler Offer for the price of $3,850 per person. This is over $1,400 off our normal prices for a 7 day/night package.
4) Due to a late cancellation, we are running a special price on our best King Salmon fishing week of July 23-30. This deal is $1,000.00 off the normal published price of $5,295 brining it down to only $4,295.00. There are only a hand full of places available for this week. This is the best time to have a chance at these Chinook Salmon on a swung fly, sight fished in our crystal clear waters with either a single or double handed rod.
What IS included in these deals?
1) Sunday to Sunday stay in one of our cabins or chalet
2) 6 days of Guided Fishing by jet boat
3) All meals during your stay
4) All tackle if needed (rods, reels, lines, etc).
5) Transfer from King Salmon Airport to Air Taxi Charter Flight to ATA Lodge
What's NOT included in these deals?
1) Air travel from your home to King Salmon as well as other expenses enroute (hotels, meals, transfers, etc.) - all arranged by you.
2) Round trip Air Taxi Charter flight from the town of King Salmon to ATA Lodge - $300.00 per person round trip - which we will arrange once we know arrival and departure times in to/ out of King Salmon. We ask clients arrive in King Salmon by 10 am on the Sunday of their arrival and depart King Salmon after 3 pm the following Sunday.
3) Bed Tax and National Park User Fee - $147.00 per person per week ($21 per person/per day)
4) Fishing License/King Salmon Stamp
5) Alcoholic Drinks (apart from wine served with some dinners, all other Alcohol is "bring your own" and can be conveniently purchased right across from the King Salmon airport before your Air Taxi Flight to ATA Lodge if needed.)
6) Gratuities (recommended at 10-15% of the full retail cost of our normal packages).
Book you place this season at www.ATALODGE.com
Call Toll Free on: +1 877801 2289
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org