Due to our growing business, ATA Lodge on the Alagnak Wild River, is currently looking to hire qualified US Coast Guard Licensed Captains as fishing guides for next season and beyond.
We are in the business of creating memories for our clients that will last a life time. Surrounded by the stunning Katmai National Park and Preserve, the realm of Brown Bears, Moose, Eagles and Wolves and more fish than you ever imagined!
Does this sound like something you would be suited for? If so, send your CV to email@example.com
Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge 2017 season
Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge is looking to hire qualified and motivated individuals to guide fly fishing trips and captain jet boats for their 2017 season. The lodge consists of 160 acers of private property on the Wild and Scenic Alagnak river in Bristol Bay, Southwest Alaska. The river is well known for its record runs of all 5 species of pacific salmon but also is home to resident fish such as rainbow trout, lake trout, arctic grayling, arctic char and dolly varden. The resource is only accessible by jet-boat so boating experience is a must and a U.S.C.G. captain’s license is required.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of fly fishing related to the region, including equipment, techniques and entomology, but prior guiding experience is not necessarily required. Fishing guides join a growing professional staff committed to providing quality, memorable fishing experiences and enriching guest experience.
Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge hires individuals committed to excellence in hospitality and safety, who support conservation efforts, desire to grow and learn, and who seek to set a high standard in their professional and personal lives. Does this sound like you? Then apply to join our growing team!
Guide Duties and Responsibilities:
• Excellent risk management capability in remote settings
• Engage and respond to guests in a positive, friendly and supportive manner, including meeting their expressed and anticipating their unexpressed needs
• Provide meaningful interaction with our guests on related subjects such as the fish, wildlife and nature encountered while on the river, entomology, fly-fishing techniques, equipment, etc.
• Take care of Alaska trophy Adventures Lodge equipment and facilities
• Professionally represent Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge and its Mission, Vision and Values
• Act as a good steward of the natural resource and follow "Leave No Trace" practices
• Safely captain and maintain a jet-boat
• Participate in upkeep and maintenance of lodge, boats and property when and if needed with a positive attitude and commitment to the business of the lodge
• Legally allowed to work in the United States
• U.S.C.G captain’s license required
• Experienced in all aspects of fly fishing on rivers, streams and lakes, including fly fishing equipment, techniques and entomology
• Basic first aid and CPR required (Red Cross / American Heart Association)
• A positive, supportive team player
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Physically fit, able to work long hours in the field
• Experienced in guest services or group leadership preferred
• Ability to obtain an Alaskan Guide License
Interested individuals please send your resume to:
You can discover more about ATA Lodge by visiting our Website at: atalodge.com
Owner ATA Lodge